RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days:
- In the case of a purchase contract, from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
- In the case of a contract for several goods ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time, from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Suppleminds, a brand of Service & Handel Wüst GmbH Reinhardtweg 3 68723 Schwetzingen email@example.com 06202-5799779) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to
Service & Handel Wüst GmbH
or to hand it over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us).
- To Service & Handel Wüst GmbH Reinhardtweg 3 68723 Schwetzingen firstname.lastname@example.org 06202-5799779:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.